4-H Youth Development
4-H is a community of young people across Kansas engaged in learning leadership, citizenship, and life skills. Caring adults that support our programs are essential for youth to achieve their potential based on the guidance, respect, skills, knowledge and wisdom adults can share.
4-H is a nationwide program. Each of the four H's of the clover represent ways youth can grow and develop.
Head, critical thinking, problem solving;
Heart, self-discipline, integrity, communication;
Hands, serving others; and
Health, choosing healthy lifestyles.
In 4-H, youth have fun with a purpose!
Upcoming 4-H Events and Registration Links
- Discovery Days: May 30 - June 2, 2017. Register by April 20! Discovery Days Registration
- Pioneer Trails 4-H Camp: June 21-24, 2017. Register by May 19! Get forms at the office, or print them out from here.
- Campference: June 27-30, 2017. Register by May 15! Campference Registration
- Cloverbud Camp: Thursday July 13, 2017. Register by July 7! Cloverbud Camp Registration
- County Fair: July 22-28, 2017. Stay tuned for details!