4-H Youth Development
4-H is a community of young people across Kansas engaged in learning leadership, citizenship, and life skills. Caring adults that support our programs are essential for youth to achieve their potential based on the guidance, respect, skills, knowledge and wisdom adults can share.
4-H is a nationwide program. Each of the four H's of the clover represent ways youth can grow and develop.
Head, critical thinking, problem solving;
Heart, self-discipline, integrity, communication;
Hands, serving others; and
Health, choosing healthy lifestyles.
In 4-H, youth have fun with a purpose!
Upcoming 4-H Events and Registration Links
- KYLF (Kansas Youth Leadership Forum): Nov 17-19 at Rock Springs Ranch. Register here by Nov 1.
- Skating Party: Dec 27, 8:15-10pm
- Judges' training event: Dec 28, more details TBD.
- NELE (NorthEast Leadership Event): Jan 20 2018 at the Clay County Community High School. Register here by Jan 3.
- CIA (Citizenship in Action): Feb 18-19 2018 in Topeka. Register here by Jan 15.
- CWF (Citizenship Washington Focus): June 14-25 2018 in Washington DC. Register here by Jan 15.