4-H Youth Development
4-H is a community of young people across Kansas engaged in learning leadership, citizenship, and life skills. Caring adults that support our programs are essential for youth to achieve their potential based on the guidance, respect, skills, knowledge and wisdom adults can share.
4-H is a nationwide program. Each of the four H's of the clover represent ways youth can grow and develop.
Head, critical thinking, problem solving;
Heart, self-discipline, integrity, communication;
Hands, serving others; and
Health, choosing healthy lifestyles.
In 4-H, youth have fun with a purpose!
4H Online Enrollment opens October 1, 2020
Enrollment for the 2020-21 year opens October 1st. The 4H Online system has been updated and will look very different to existing members. The new URL address is v2.4honline.com. Log in with your existing email address and password used on the old 4H Online system, following the prompts as you fill in your enrollment information. Step by step instructions can be found HERE. The Doniphan County 4H Council has agreed to pay the state dues this year for Doniphan County 4H members. When you are at the payment section of your enrollment, choose the COUPON section and enter a coupon code provided to you by your 4H club leader. If you have questions regarding enrollment call the Extension office.
2021 4-H Events and Registration Links
- CIA (Citizens in Action) - VIRTUAL - February 14-15, 2021 Cost is $35 Registration Deadline February 1, 2021 Register here.
- Doniphan County 4-H Days - in person, Saturday, March 13, 2021, at the Troy Christian Church and the Doniphan County Fair Building. Check the schedule here for your time assignment and location. A complete 4H Day Guidebook can be found here.
- Beef Weigh-In - March 20, 2021, 9-11 a.m.
- 4-H Ice Skating Party - March 20, 2021, 6-8 p.m.
- Sheep/Goat Weigh-In - April 25, 2021, 3-5 p.m.
- May 1, 2021, Deadline for 4H enrollment to show at the county fair
- May 3, 2021, Deadline to purchase livestock tags, without a late pentalty.