4-H Youth Development
4-H is a community of young people across Kansas engaged in learning leadership, citizenship, and life skills. Caring adults that support our programs are essential for youth to achieve their potential based on the guidance, respect, skills, knowledge and wisdom adults can share.
4-H is a nationwide program. Each of the four H's of the clover represent ways youth can grow and develop.
Head, critical thinking, problem solving;
Heart, self-discipline, integrity, communication;
Hands, serving others; and
Health, choosing healthy lifestyles.
In 4-H, youth have fun with a purpose!
4H Online Enrollment opens October 1, 2021
Enrollment for the 2021-22 year opens October 1st. The 4H Online system has been updated and will look very different to existing members. The new URL address is v2.4honline.com. Log in with your existing email address and password used on the old 4H Online system, following the prompts as you fill in your enrollment information. Step by step instructions can be found HERE. The Doniphan County 4H Council has agreed to pay the state dues this year for Doniphan County 4H members who enroll by NOVEMBER 30, 2021. When you are at the payment section of your enrollment, choose the COUPON section and enter a coupon code provided to you by the extension office. If you have questions regarding enrollment call the Extension office.
2022 4-H Events and Registration Links
- Beef Weigh-In - Saturday March 19, 2 - 4 p.m. at fairgrounds
- 4H Council Meeting - April 18, 7:00 p.m.
- Sheep & Goat Weigh-In - Sunday, April 24, 3 - 5 p.m. at fairgrounds
- On-line Enrollment Deadline for fair particpation is May 1, 2022
- Doniphan County Rodeo - June 17 & 18th
- 4-H Camps & Campference - Various times available through the summer. See our Camp Website Page for more info.
- Cloverbud Camp - July 7, 2022. See our Camp Website Page for more info.