The 2022 Doniphan County Fair will be July 23, & 25-29.
Fair books will be available June 1st.
Beef Weigh-In: Saturday, March 19, 2-4 p.m. at the 4H fairgrounds.
Sheep & Goat Weigh-In: Sunday, April 24, 3-5 p.m. at the 4H fairgrounds.
**Deadline for 4H Online Enrollment for fair participation is May 1, 2022.
Summary of Requirements
- Market beef, sheep, and goats weighed in on appropriate dates.
- All livestock tags purchased by May 1 and enrolled in appropriate project on 4-H Online
- All horse papers due in the extension office by May 1.
- All livestock tagged/identified by JUNE 1 and reported to Extension Office.
- State fair animals nominated or otherwise entered/registered by appropriate deadlines.
- State fair exhibitors completed YQCA certification by date of nomination or by June 15.
- Pen/Stall requests turned in by deadline.
YQCA Certification for State Fair and KJLS Exhibitors
**As many of you are aware, we are transitioning to an online nomination system this yer. Patience and cooperation will be necessary as we navigae this change. It is IMPERATIVE that you plan ahead this year. You will not be able to wait until the last minute and sucessfully complete the process.** Please refer to the information on the right side of this page for direct links.
The new platform will be available at http://yqcaprogram.org/. The new website will be populated with information and materials from YQCA staff as the launch date approaches.
YQCA training must be done annually, either online or in-person, for all exhibitors 4-H age 8 and up. 12- and 15-year-olds have one chance to test out of the entire intermediate (12-14 year range) or senior (15-18 year range) requirements. Training prices vary by type.
More detailed explanations and instructions are available:
Please contact the office for more information.