The 2021 Doniphan County Fair will be July 24, & 26-30.
**Updated, July 1, 2021 - 2021 Fair Schedule
Beef Weigh-in: Saturday, March 20, 2021, 9 -11 a.m.
Sheep/Goat Weigh-in: Sunday, April 25, 2021, 3-5 p.m.
Deadline for 4H Online Enrollment - May 1, 2021.
Summary of Requirements
- Market beef, sheep, and goats weighed in on appropriate dates.
- All livestock tags purchased by May 1 and enrolled in appropriate project on 4-H Online
- All horse papers due in the extension office by May 1.
- All livestock tagged/identified by JUNE 1 and reported to Extension Office.
- State fair animals nominated or otherwise entered/registered by appropriate deadlines.
- State fair exhibitors completed YQCA certification by date of nomination or by June 15.
- Pen/Stall requests turned in by deadline.
YQCA Certification for State Fair and KJLS Exhibitors
Starting in 2019, any 4-Hers who will show in the Kansas State Fair Grand Drive or Kansas Junior Livestock Show must complete YQCA training prior to nominating their animals and/or entering breeding livestock, or by June 15. A copy of the child's certificate must be attached to nomination materials.
YQCA training must be done annually, either online or in-person, for all exhibitors 4-H age 8 and up. 12- and 15-year-olds have one chance to test out of the entire intermediate (12-14 year range) or senior (15-18 year range) requirements. Training prices vary by type.
Pre-registration must be done by creating an account at www.YQCA.org (use your 4-H Online credentials) and enrolling all youth. Prepayment with a credit card is required; please contact the office if other arrangements have to be made.
More detailed explanations and instructions are available:
Please contact the office for more information.
Livestock Identification Requirements for County and State Fair